The world's only electronic cutting machines with a built-in scanner, Brother's SDX1250 ScanNCut machine includes Auto Blade technology and the new Rotary Auto Blade.
Scan and cut and so much more. The incredible auto blade technology cuts most materials up to 3mm and the new SDX1250 now includes the amazing rotary blade that slices through tricky fabrics and intricate designs with ease. The ScanNCut has hundreds of built-in designs and a large touchscreen for accessing and editing without the need for any extra devices. When you are ready to play and do more, CanvasWorkspace is subscription-free software packed with extras and transfers easily via WIFI to your machine from computer/tablet/smart phone. You’ll love being able to cut adhesive and heat transfer vinyls (HTV), draw and create stickers, emboss, foil, score and create professional calligraphy for cardmaking and events and other activities all on one machine. If you love Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machines, you’ll love SDX1250 and the My Connection feature for transferring applique and other designs directly to and from compatible sewing machines.
- Rotary blade for cutting tricky fabrics like lace, knits, organza and more
- 1,303 built-in designs, 17 fonts built-in and accessed via touchscreen
- PLUS 63 new rotary blade designs, transferred via WIFI through subscription-free software, CanvasWorkspace
- Only Brother's cutting machines come with a built-in scanner, great for fussy cutting or capturing unique designs
- Fully automatic blade, detects and cuts most media up to 3mm thick
- MyConnection for directly transferring applique and other designs to and from compatible sewing machines
To read more about this machine click here