75% virgin wool 25% polyamide for extra durability
knits on 2.50mm
Made in Germany
Rainforest is back for the 18th year and we are excited about the eight animals that have been picked this year! Opal uses this range to donate 10% of profits to the rainforests, which helps:
- Stopping the destruction of rainforests by companies and governments.
- Preserve the natural habits of humans, animals and plants in the rainforests.
- Promote respect for human and land rights for indigenous people.
- Helping the victims (human and animal) of environmental destruction, hunting and expulsion.
- Strengthening civil society in rainforest regions to fight injustice and environmental degradation.
- Working with scientists to protect and research rainforests.
- Educating politicians and consumers about environmentally damaging consumer behaviours.
With Opal pre-patterned yarn, you can knit to your heart's content without having to worry about managing multiple colour strands or following a complex colour chart. Opal's colour changes are complex and subtle, making it a joy to watch the patterns unfold.
Machine wash, Non-felting, Allergy tested. 1 x 100gm ball will make one pair of socks